Private Adobe Lightroom Classic lessons
Our private Adobe Lightroom Classic lessons are tuned to your requirements. Learn what you want, when you want, where you want.
Autumn 2021 COVID-19 Update
Ontario is progressively loosening COVID-19 restrictions. Our Toronto group photography courses are back! Private lessons are available in person or via remote video. To reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19, all participants should wear masks or face coverings when indoors, maintain adequate physical distancing when possible, and wash hands before starting workshops. Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns.
Reserve Your Private Adobe Lightroom Lesson Today
100% Money-Back Guarantee
To keep things simple, we ask that you propose three appointment times when ordering an in-person private Adobe Lightroom lesson1Not necessary if you wish for private lessons via remote video.. On the off chance that our schedules don’t align, we’ll refund 100% of your money.
1‑on‑1 private Adobe Lightroom Classic lessons customized for you.
Exposure Therapy’s private Adobe Lightroom lessons are precisely tailored to teach you what you want, wherever you want, even from the comfort of your own home via remote video. Popular topics include editing workflows and image organization.
About our private Adobe Lightroom lessons
Everyone learns how to use applications in unique ways. Those that prefer to learn online can face contradicting advice from dubious sources. Although reliable resources exist, you have to find them. Books offer a wealth of accurate information but lack hands-on guidance and can’t address individual concerns or points of confusion as they arise.
Exposure Therapy’s private Adobe Lightroom courses are in-person, one-on-one lessons customized to your learning needs. You’ll have your photo instructor’s complete attention and receive swift responses to questions or points of confusion. We can design your private Lightroom lesson to your specific needs, or it can follow one of our guided, hands-on introductions to Adobe Lightroom’s basic features.
How it works
Booking an Adobe Lightroom private lesson with Exposure Therapy is smooth and hassle-free. Here’s how it works:
- Select the duration of your lesson.
- Explain what you’d like to learn, propose three appointment times (in order of preference), and include your desired location in Toronto or the GTA.
- Enter your payment information and place the order.
- We’ll reply within the business day to confirm our availability and ask follow-up questions as needed.
- After confirming the topic, appointment, and location, we’re set and ready to go.
We’ll issue a refund for 100% of your payment if our schedules don’t align.
Available Lightroom lesson topics
Our private Lightroom lessons are flexible, and you can select from a variety of topics. A private class can feature any subject you want. Some ideas include:
- How to import media into Adobe Lightroom Classic.
- Learn how to organize photos in Lightroom’s Library.
- Developing basics
- Advanced developing
- Creating photo presets and applying looks
- Making backups and exporting photos for different mediums
We’re more than happy to consider other suggestions. However, since our goal is to provide you with a quality learning experience, we only teach topics we’re entirely familiar with.
Private Lightroom lesson FAQ
Our private Adobe Lightroom lessons are suitable for 1 to 2 or 1 to 3 participants, depending on the length of the lesson you purchase, so feel free to bring a friend, spouse, or partner. For a better experience, each participant should bring their computer or iPad preloaded with Adobe Lightroom. Private lessons are a great way to ensure that you receive your instructor’s full and uncompromising attention.
The location of our private Lightroom lessons is entirely up to you. Over the years, most students have opted for instruction in their homes, offices, or at their favourite cafes. The four-hour class includes your instructor’s travel to anywhere in the GTA; the two- and three-hour lessons include your instructor’s trip to anywhere within the City of Toronto.
COVID-19: For in-home or indoor instruction, please be aware that your Lightroom instructor is fully vaccinated (and can prove it) and will be masked.
Absolutely! Some students prefer to learn the ins and outs of photography in the privacy of their homes. Are you a budding blogger or vlogger? If your home is your studio, we’d love to help you learn how to use Adobe Lightroom as part of your entire workflow effectively.
We can even help you set up an effective post-processing and data storage and backup solution.
- A desktop or laptop with the latest non-mobile version of Adobe Lightroom Classic installed.
- Optionally: a mobile device with Adobe Lightroom mobile installed.
- Contact us if you’re unsure about your software’s suitability for a private workshop.
What to bring or prepare:
- Camera and accessories you want to learn about integrating with Adobe Lightroom Classic.
- Laptops: a fully charged battery and power cord.
- Mobile: a fully charged battery and USB/Lightning cord.
- Cameras: a fully charged battery and USB cord.
Location of private photography lessons
We hold private Lightroom lessons at a location of your choice. This can be your home, office, or favourite scenic spot or café. The 2- and 3‑hour lesson fees include our travel within Toronto (except the islands). The 4‑hour lesson fee includes our trip within the Greater Toronto Area (defined as the City of Toronto, Mississauga, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, and Pickering).
Remote video lessons
You may choose to take your private lesson in-person or via remote video, but you cannot combine both into one purchase. You do not have to propose appointment times for online private lessons at the time of your purchase.
Remote lesson scheduling
Remote lessons may be separated into discrete blocks ranging from a minimum of 2 hours to a maximum of 4 hours in duration. For example, you may take the 6‑hour lesson as two 3‑hour lessons or as three 2‑hour lessons.
Remote learning is flexible! You may schedule your video learning blocks from 8 AM to 11 PM, seven days a week.
Any unused time will expire 6 weeks after the date of the initial lesson.
Cancellation and refunds
Cancellation of in-person private lessons
Our full cancellation and refund policy is found in the Terms of Sale. The following summary is for your convenience:
- We accept cancellations for a full refund up to five (5) days in advance of your initially-scheduled course.
- We accept schedule modifications up to 48 hours in advance of your initially-scheduled course.
Cancellation of remote video private lessons
- We accept cancellations for a full refund up to two (2) days in advance of your initially-scheduled video lesson. No full or partial refunds are offered after your initial lesson has commenced.
- We accept schedule modifications up to 6 hours in advance of your initially-scheduled video lesson.